2012 Chevrolet Equinox accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Chevrolet Equinox:

2012 Chevrolet Equinox Owner Comments

Feb 152012

Chevy has known for almost 2 years that android and blackberry phones do not work with many new Chevy. They have a software glitch that they can not repair. This means that owners are not able to safely use their phones while in their cars. I believe that there should be a recall to fix this problem. I personally purchased this vehicle with the knowledge that I had a bluetooth in it. I make and receive a lot of calls while in my car and I can not do this safely with the Equinox.

- Lockport, NY, USA