4.0

2015 Chevrolet Equinox brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Chevrolet Equinox:

2015 Chevrolet Equinox Owner Comments

Aug 012016

Equinox

Although my Equinox is just a year old I'm having problems with the stabili-trak and power steering. The service light for both of these keeps coming on and both keep going out while I drive which is extremely dangerous. Also my electronic panel keeps going out. I know these must be a manufactory defect but I'm getting no where with them. Please help!

- Newburgh, IN, USA

Jan 192015

Equinox

Engine lost power in the middle of driving 60 mph down to 20 mph, could not accelerate, fuses went off, according to the dealership, yesterday 01/25/2016 from a regular oil change maintaince another mechanic said axle is leaking as well as the pan leaking they need to replace seals. Week one battery died, twice same week, even wipers came off.

- Kent, WA, USA