- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 9 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 15 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 34 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 36 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 47 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Express
Worst 2003 Express electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- odometer reset itself to zero after battery was recharged2
- battery light on1
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Express Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Express compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Express overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Express.