6.0

2000 Chevrolet Impala accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chevrolet Impala:

2000 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

May 282011

Impala 3.4L

I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS PROBLEM SENCE I'VE HAD THIS CAR FIRST IT STARTED WITH THE CAR OVER HEATING I TOOK IT TO THE CHEVY DEALER 1ST TIME 1,200 TO FIX IT 2ND TIME 1,500 TO FIX IT THIS TIME I JUST WANT TO BLOW THIS MOTHER F*KER UP I'M TIRE KNOW MORE $$$IN THIS CAR F*K CHEVY MAKE A BETTER CAR BECAUSE THE IMPALA ARE NOT GOOD AT ALL JUST NICE LOOKING

- , Camilla, GA, USA

Apr 022008

Impala LS 3.8L

I travel on the interstate 60 miles on almost a daily basis. When the weather is warm (above 70) the "low coolant level" light comes on. Upon noting that the levels of both tanks was adequate, I took it in to two different mechanics who have no clue. The temp gauge is fine and never reaches over just above the half mark. No overheating has occurred and the engine runs fine.

- , Hutchinson, KS, USA