2000 Chevrolet Impala lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chevrolet Impala:

2000 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Mar 172011

Impala LS 3.8L

Just another in a string of complaint!That being said,it sucks b/c as far as the room in this car and it's comfort level,I have always loved it!I drove everything before buying new and being tall,there weren't many cars I was this comfortable in(even on long drives) that were affordable.I'd say that's what I get for buying a first year on a new design but looking at the years that follow,the problems seem similar.Sigh.My car drove fast,smooth and great while new and I certainly enjoyed utilizing that!

- , Costa Mesa, CA, USA

Nov 042008

Impala 3.8L V6

The lever you pull back on to turn on the brights stopped clicking therefore if I want my brights on I have to hold the lever back. This definitely is annoying and makes it hard to drive sometimes. It started as having to pull fairly hard to get them to click on. Now I can put my bodyweight into it, to the point that I'm afraid I am going to break it off and I still get no click.

- , Whiteman AFB, MO, USA