1. had the wiper delay control module replaced (1 reports)
2000 Chevrolet Impala windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chevrolet Impala:

2000 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

May 112010

Impala LS 3.8

The wipers would stop in the middle of the windshield, or not turn on. Sometimes they would not even come on at all. And get this.... I would turn them off... and they kept going. Having the Delay Control Module replaced fixed the problem.

- , Coos Bay, OR, USA

Oct 012010

Last year, after an Ice storm, I started my car and had forgotten to turn off my wipers. Well I shut them off quickly, but the drivers side wiper motor linkage broke. This cost $300.00 to replace. Last week, I was driving through a heavy downpour and my drivers side wiper overextended and caught on the edge of where the windshield/door meet and got stuck and broke again.

This has happened to others besides myself.

- , Winchester, OH, USA