9.3

2001 Chevrolet Impala accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet Impala:

2001 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Feb 182012

Impala LS 3.8L V6

Keys didn't work in my ignition anymore. You had to jingle it and jingle it and jingle it. I felt like I was in a damn Christmas carol everyday! Guess the key might've just wore down so I went to GM and got a new one. $25 without your code, is what I paid. New keys still gave me a little bit of resistance but after 2 tries or simply reinserting It would turn. Better than the 2-20 minutes I would spend before trying to leave a parking lot. Oh and the sore fingers and key marks left on my hands also were pretty great to not have anymore.

- , Fayetteville, NC, USA

Aug 022010

Impala ES 3.4L

I have had a Chevy since I was 12 and worked on them since i was 11 and the new cars are making me change to a ford. A radio charge to loc fix WOULD be $90 to $135 are you NUTS. For two min. of work.

- , Crawfordville, FL, USA

Jan 162008

Impala V6

we need help - why doesn't the key turn in the ignition ! any suggestions ? thanks

- , South Plainfield, NJ, USA