- April 24: GM Recalls Older Cars To Fix Fire Risk From Leaking Gaskets
- April 11: Steering Wheels Stick in the Chevy Cruze, Malibu and Buick Verano
- April 9: Investigation Closed Into Rusted Brake Lines in GM Trucks and SUVs
- March 30: GM Recalls Chevy Trax and Buick Encore to Repair Power Steering Problems
- March 24: Chevy Malibu Recalled To Fix Sensitive Sunroof Switch
2001 Chevrolet Impala
cooling system Problems
Worst 2001 Impala cooling system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- losing antifreeze wet on side of engine7
- radiator fans stays on after the key is turned off5
- radiator fluid leaks into oil3
- heater elbows leaking, coolant splattered on underside ...2
- radiator fans turn on with engine2
- plastic radiator core tanks crack1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Radiator ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.