- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 13 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 21 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 34 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 44 days ago
- July 29: GM Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Over Missing Headlight Codes recalls | 63 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Impala
cooling system Problems
Worst 2001 Impala cooling system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- losing antifreeze wet on side of engine7
- radiator fans stays on after the key is turned off6
- radiator fluid leaks into oil3
- heater elbows leaking, coolant splattered on underside ...2
- radiator fans turn on with engine2
- plastic radiator core tanks crack1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System17
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Radiator ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.