- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 6 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 12 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 31 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 33 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 44 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Impala
cooling system Problems
Worst 2001 Impala cooling system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- losing antifreeze wet on side of engine7
- radiator fans stays on after the key is turned off6
- radiator fluid leaks into oil3
- heater elbows leaking, coolant splattered on underside ...2
- radiator fans turn on with engine2
- plastic radiator core tanks crack1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System17
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Radiator ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.