- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 9 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 13 days ago
- August 4: GM Recalls Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 15 days ago
- July 30: GM Agrees to Settle Hundreds of Ignition Switch Cases news | 20 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Impala
cooling system Problems
Worst 2001 Impala cooling system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- losing antifreeze wet on side of engine7
- radiator fans stays on after the key is turned off6
- radiator fluid leaks into oil3
- heater elbows leaking, coolant splattered on underside ...2
- radiator fans turn on with engine2
- plastic radiator core tanks crack1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System17
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Radiator ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.