- June 21: GM Sued For Mail and Wire Fraud, $10 Billion At Stake
- June 16: Consumer Wants 2010 Chevrolet Tahoe Investigated
- June 6: GM Recalls 15,000 Cars and Trucks, Some For Third Time
- May 13: General Motors Recalls 523,000 Vehicles To Fix Seat Belts and Seats
- May 10: Duramax Diesel Engine Lawsuit Says Engines Cause Loss of Fuel Economy
2001 Chevrolet Impala
cooling system Problems
Worst 2001 Impala cooling system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- losing antifreeze wet on side of engine7
- radiator fans stays on after the key is turned off5
- radiator fluid leaks into oil3
- heater elbows leaking, coolant splattered on underside ...2
- radiator fans turn on with engine2
- plastic radiator core tanks crack1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Radiator ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.