8.0

2002 Chevrolet Impala accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Impala:

2002 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Jun 162011

Impala LS

I've had problems with the traction control system since the car was brand new! The first time I noticed it was during a snow storm. There was about an inch of snow on the road, and at first I thought "man, I'm glad I have traction control." Then, the system shut off. It's like it got confused.... It wouldn't come back on until I restarted the car, and no one was able to diagnose the problem. Ever. Now, nine years later, I'm still having a problem.

- , Toronto, Ontario, canada

Jul 222009

Impala LS 3.8L

abs light,traction light,and now security light comes on,when turning a grinding sound,i was told a wheel barring.if any have any problems please somebody help me.and at nite time when driving my light seems to flicker or dem, the my car wont start if i turn off.very pist.

- , Warren, OH, USA

Jan 012009

Impala LS 3.8L V6

I continue to have problems with my traction light coming on after I take off from a stop, or making a slow turn. Anybody out there that has had this problem and got it fixed.

- , Summerville, SC, USA