6.0

2002 Chevrolet Impala brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Impala:

2002 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Jun 162011

Impala LS

This problem is likely related to a traction control problem I'm having.... I've had the wheel bearings replaced three times, so I know it's not a problem with those sensors..... It's extremely irritating. Even when driving at slow speeds - like in a parking lot - the anti-lock breaks kick in when braking lightly. I know the wheels aren't skidding, so I have no idea what's causing the problem. Neither does my mechanic, yet.

- , Toronto, Ontario, canada