- June 16: Millions More GM Cars Have Defective Ignition Switches
- June 9: GM Recalls 89,000 Trucks, SUVs and Cars
- June 3: GM Sends Recall Notices To Families of Deceased Accident Victims
- May 20: GM Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles in Four Separate Recalls
- May 15: Troubled GM Recalls 2.7 Million Vehicles After Hundreds of Complaints
2002 Chevrolet Impala
cooling system Problems
Worst 2002 Impala cooling system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- leaking coolant, intake manifold gasket failure138
- coolant, thermostat, sensor problems15
- low coolant light flashes15
- leaking coolant from a hose under the alternator1
- radiator pin hole leak1
- running hot1
- water pump leaking1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System24
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Radiator ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.