- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 25 days ago
- June 3: GM Recalls 1.9 Million Vehicles the Automaker Says Are Safe recalls | 29 days ago
- May 22: Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Oil Consumption Bulletin Issued news | 41 days ago
- May 19: GM To Offer Compensation For Overstating Fuel Economy news | 44 days ago
- May 16: GM Says Popular SUVs Have Wrong Window Stickers news | 47 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Impala
cooling system Problems
Worst 2002 Impala cooling system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- coolant, thermostat, sensor problems19
- leaking coolant from a hose under the alternator1
- radiator pin hole leak1
- running hot1
- water pump leaking1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System24
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Radiator ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.