- March 24: Chevy Malibu Recalled To Fix Sensitive Sunroof Switch
- March 25: Family of Ignition Switch Victim Brooke Melton Settles GM Lawsuit
- March 14: Chevy Volt Recalled After Carbon Monoxide Sickens People
- March 13: GM Lowers Warranty Coverage From 100,000 Miles to 60,000 Miles
- March 10: Chevrolet Cruze Recalled For Parking Brake Failures
2003 Chevrolet Impala
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2003 Impala AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blower fan doesn't work on all settings9
- a/c won't work5
- water in passenger floor board2
- all climate control stops randomly1
- blower fan does not work at all1
- drivers side temp control does not work1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.