- June 16: Millions More GM Cars Have Defective Ignition Switches
- June 9: GM Recalls 89,000 Trucks, SUVs and Cars
- June 3: GM Sends Recall Notices To Families of Deceased Accident Victims
- May 20: GM Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles in Four Separate Recalls
- May 15: Troubled GM Recalls 2.7 Million Vehicles After Hundreds of Complaints
2003 Chevrolet Impala
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2003 Impala AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blower fan doesn't work on all settings9
- a/c won't work5
- water in passenger floor board2
- all climate control stops randomly1
- blower fan does not work at all1
- drivers side temp control does not work1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.