4.0

2003 Chevrolet Impala accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Impala:

2003 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Nov 292009

Impala LS 3.8L V6

I love the heated seats in the winter. it was one reason I went with the higher trim level. it stopped working around winter time last year. I've found other sites with owners reporting the same issue. I suspect after reading the sites that a wire in the element is broken. I was able to find a site that documents where the wire usually breaks and how a quick solder repair will resolve the problem. I have not tried it yet but I plan to soon. Google it and you should be able to find the same site along with pictures.

- , Royal Oak, MI, USA