2003 Chevrolet Impala cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Impala:

2003 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Nov 072007

Impala 3.4L V6

It's a bunch of corporate BS. They build the car, we pay the money and we get screwed! I have been finding sand casting from the engine along with oil in my RAD fluid. The oil is not abundant, but it's there. The best thing is this is a common problem with these damn cars. Sand casting stuck in the engine and there is no way to get rid of it all at once! Replace my damn engine for me put the damn thing on recall!!! Chevy blows! Time to start buying quality: Jap cars!

- , Clinton Township, MI, USA