8.0

$1,500.00

2. radiator, intake manifold gasket, water pump, hose etc (1 reports)
2003 Chevrolet Impala cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Impala:

2003 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

May 062014

Impala LS 3.8L V6

The right radiator fan stopped working and needs to be replaced. I'm just going to get a new car instead of dealing with all the issues.

- , Dexter, MI, USA

Apr 292012

Impala LX 3.2L V6

This is the first problem we've had with this car. We have no idea what is wrong with it.

- , Largo, FL, USA

May 312013

Impala

Well I was driving and all of a sudden my car was overheating and it turned off. I let it cool, I turned it back on then I was turning around to go back home and it was overheating again & it did the same thing, shut down. I let it cool but now it will not start. I don't have the money to take it to the shop. I need to know what I should do to fix it. Before it ran great it never overheated on me before.

- , Williston, ND, USA

May 262011

Impala LX 3.8L

i have a 03 impala i had it about 2 months and abs light is on and trac is on and it is overheating. someone help me i got some sh*t

- , Templ Hills, MD, USA

Aug 202010

Impala Sedan 3.2L

THIS CAR IS A LEMON. HAVE HAD SUSPENSION PROBLEMS AND COUNTLESS TRIPS TO SERVICE STATION AND DEALER DUE TO BREAKDOWNS THAT ARE TOO NUMEROUS TO BE RELATED TO WEAR AND TEAR. CAR HAS BEEN GARAGED AS WELL AS WELL MAINTAINED AND HAVE HAD ONE PROBLEM AFTER ANOTHER.

- , Norwalk, CT, USA

Feb 222010

Impala 3.4L

i loved my impala but now out of the blue, no heat ,runs hot, changed thermostat, changed waterpump, flushed radator,and still runs hot,no heat! im so tired of this what else can i do to fix it?

- , Clewiston, FL, USA