8.0

2003 Chevrolet Impala engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Impala:

2003 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Jul 012013

Impala V6

I never drive around that much, so i all way thought that my car will always drive good. Just a month after i got my oil change my car would start to shake at 30 mph then it will start back driving smooth again. Now i am scare to drive up hill are go around any sharp corner, because my car will shut off completely right in the middle of the road.

- , Jackson, AL, USA

May 122010

Impala

I had my car on cruise control, all of a sudden I start speeding up. I automatically brake to take cruise off, but the car is still speeding up. Nothing was trapped on/ under the pedal to make it stick. This went on for about 3 minutes, then it just stopped. It has only happened one more time, but still scary!!

- , Edmond, OK, USA