4.0

2004 Chevrolet Impala accessories - interior problems

2004 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Jul 152010

Impala 3.4 V6

I had the same problem, except my driver side duel temp went out during the summer (bout 3 months ago Jul. 10)

I could only trace it back to me jump starting someone during the same week.

Is there a simple fuse that can be replaced or do we bend over for the dealer on this one if we want it fixed?

- , Santa Ana, CA, USA

Jan 202009

Impala LS 3.8L V6

Backlight on passenger-side temperature control went out after installation of a remote start system. Installer said that the lamp is soldered to the circuit board underneath and can't be replaced (without replacing the circuit board).

It's only a cosmetic defect and I guess I will just live with it.

- , Boston, MA, USA

Feb 012007

Impala V6

After I had the entire IP panel replaced in my car; because of another electrical issue; the dual climate control light (right side) decided to stop working too.......grrrr!

- , Bloomington, IL, USA