2004 Chevrolet Impala accessories - interior problems

2004 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Aug 072008

Impala Series II 3.8L V6

I bought a Chevy impala 2004 3800 series II, my highlights all of sudden started shutting my lights off in the dark causing me to almost die. I hate this, I can't use my highlights at all because it has gotten worse. And I live in a country were there are no street lights so I need my highlights at night. But the stupid thing won't let me use it, everytime I do it shuts my lights off causing me to almost crash. I hate this car.

- , Lewiston, ID, USA