1. replace multi-function switch (1 reports)
2004 Chevrolet Impala lights problems

lights problem

2004 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Sep 282015

Impala 3.4 V6

I was driving down a curvy country road the other night and I had my brights on. I made an attempt to flick from the high beams to the low beams and the headlights went off completely after I flicked the switch/handle. So, I drove the rest of the way home bright lighting people because I didn't think running off of the road was a good option.

Update from Oct 6, 2015: I took the car to a local dealership to have the multi-function switch replaced. After the switch was replaced I now have low-beams but not high-beams.

- , Oldfield, MO, USA