6.0

windows / windshield problem

2004 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Dec 012014

Impala 6-cyl

2004 Chevrolet Impala. Consumer had car fixed and received no reimbursement. The consumer replaced the dash lights and there was an issue with the air condition and heat..

- Feasterville-Trevose, PA, USA

Jan 242009

Impala

Driving on a dark rural road at night and tried to put my lights on high beam. The lights went totally out when I tried to put them on high beam. Previously during the past 3 months they have flickered when I went to put them on high beam but did not go totally out. I have tried several more times to put them on high beam and the lights go out totally each time so I do not dare to try to put them on high beam now at all. I have called a dealership to have this looked into. They say they will have to test the car first then take the steering column apart and probably replace the switch. Estimated cost up to $1000 my car has only 27,499 miles on it and I bought it brand new in 2004.

- Augusta, ME, USA