3.2

2005 Chevrolet Impala exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet Impala:

2005 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Oct 062007

Impala 6-cyl

My complaint is about a 2005 Impala. When I start the car in the morning and I turn on the heat I smell gasoline fumes inside the car. I call GM and I was directed to take the vehicle to superior Chevrolet. They told me the problem was with the coolant. It cost me $90. The problem returned a week later after I have had the file to case closed. The caseworker was ms glasko.

- Lilburn, GA, USA

Jul 252005

Impala 6-cyl

1. under chassis corrosion protection failure- key suspension and power train components affecting safe operation. 2. factory did not apply standard automotive industry anti corrosion coatings prior to shipment. Damage occurred prior to dealer receipt. #. factory rep has not provided or approved any possible remedy at this time. Problem was observed at first oil change-25 July 05 -first time the vehicle was on lift after delivery to customer.

- Warner Robins, GA, USA