2005 Chevrolet Impala transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet Impala:

2005 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Apr 192005

Impala 6-cyl

Car was running in my driveway while in park. I went in the house because I fogot my cell phone. About two minutes later the car crashed through my fence and I ran outside and jumped in it as we crashed through the garage door. The car had to be in park because the door opened from the outside and the wheels were locked so it drove straight. It has now been at the dealership for 20 days and nothing has been done. GM hasn't been any help and my insurance cannot touch the car until GM inspects it. My rental runs out in 8 days.

- Warren, MI, USA