2009 Chevrolet Impala steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Chevrolet Impala:

2009 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Mar 272014

Impala 6-cyl

My car would shimmy as if the tie rod was going bad, and the tire in question would be flat nearly every morning. After a couple of days I made it to hartington, ne to the nearest Chevrolet dealer. Upon inspection they told me that I was very lucky to have made it there because the belts separated on the inside of the tire where I would have never seen what was happening. Both front tires were replaced at great expense. I now have hankook tires and will never again buy Goodyear tires after this incident.

- Ne, NE, USA