4.8

2013 Chevrolet Impala accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Chevrolet Impala:

2013 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Jan 252014

Impala 6-cyl

The wipers had ice on them as well as the right hand side of the windshield on 01/25/14 a week after I bought my car. The defroster had been on all the time during my drive home, about 1 hour. I had to stop a number of times to knock the ice off the wipers and scrape the windshield. It happened again on 04/03/14 when I was driving home from the mpls airport. I had put on new wipers after the first incident, yet these wipers iced up as well. I again had the defroster on, sometimes it was full blast. I took pictures of the wiper blades on the 4/3 drive. I showed them to the dealership and they said the defrosters were working fine. To me this is a safety issue. Also there is terrible road/wind noise. I have recorded it. I had all the windows up, nothing was turned on and the noise is terrible. Even when at a stop, you can hear the noise of the passing cars 2 or more lanes away. The dealership said they couldn't do anything for it. They are working with me to try to resolve the issue. So I have no complaints about the dealership, but with the car. I am thinking of taking it to a body shop and see what they think of the road/wind noise. I even wear earplugs if I have to go very far because I can't stand to listen to the noise. I used to love to get in the car and just drive, with no radio on, I don't in this car. If you would like a picture of the wiper blades or listen to the noise in my car I can send those to you.

- Ramsey, MN, USA