2013 Chevrolet Impala miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Chevrolet Impala:

2013 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Jun 142016

When making left turns, the car hesitates, and there is a grinding noise, while turning. The problem is happening more often.

- Beaufort, SC, USA

Mar 152016

I bought a 2013 Chevy Impala. I have not had the car for even a year yet, and every time I turn the car on you can hear a knocking noise coming from the dashboard. Every time I turn the car on or off. I checked with a mechanic, he told me that they have to remove the whole dash board in order to fix it! I believe this should be a recall! I previously had a 2008 also Impala as well, and it did the same thing. The reason I bought this 2013 Impala is because I like Chevy's, but I didn┐T think this would happen again that is a shame that your company doesn┐T do a recall for this problem.

- Polk City, FL, USA

Nov 022015

Right side no longer gets heat and actuator has gone bad car ticks the passenger airbag light does not show on the seat belt indicator for passenger does not go out

- Phoenix, AZ, USA

Aug 012014

I have had this worked on about 1 month of purchase. I was told the cheap ball bearings in the wheels are faulty. My car makes a strange noise when I turn the steering wheel and it lunges for a split second and then engages forward. Also when I am braking down a steep incline, the brakes grab and jerk the car slightly. This has gone on since I purchased this car.

- Salem, VA, USA