2014 Chevrolet Impala body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Chevrolet Impala:

2014 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Feb 042014

I kept on blaming my family for spilling water in the back seat of my car. I keep many items in the trunk of my car, to include my camera. My car was smelling awful. I did not think to look in the trunk. I went in the trunk, and all my items were wet, and molded. Mentally, I am torn, because I traded my SS2008 for this 2014 vehicle. Mentally, I feel that I was beat. Now I am going to receive a car back that has been patched up. I still must pay the full payments, for a faulty vehicle. I receive a letter dated March 2014, on 14 April 2014. I called the dealer and was informed that they knew about this issue since February. Why was I not contacted. Even if they fix this problem, I will not be satisfied paying the monthly payments required for a faulty vehicle. I purchased this car in June 2013. The entire inside of the car is and under the seats are wet and molded. Some many of my fraternity papers and clothing's were damaged.

- Spring Lake, NC, USA