2014 Chevrolet Impala body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Chevrolet Impala:

2014 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Jul 232014

Was driving home with my kids from the store and turned the A/C down. All the sudden we noticed a poignant smell. This can not be good for my family. It has happened several times since. Also my trunk is wet, the spare tire and jack are rusted from being wet.

- Pine Bluff, AR, USA

Nov 012013

My trunk has sprung a leak. I noticed a smell and them I had to track the water down. My spare tire well was full of water. I am taking the car to the dealership next week.

- Decatur, GA, USA

Jun 302013

Impala 6-cyl

The contact owns a 2014 Chevrolet Impala. The contact stated that the dashboard reflection appeared in the windshield, impairing the contact's vision. The vehicle was not repaired and the manufacturer was notified. The approximate failure mileage was 7. updated 9/23/13

- South Plainfield, NJ, USA