- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 0 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 6 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 9 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 14 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 27 days ago
1995 Chevrolet Lumina
body / paint Problems
Worst 1995 Lumina body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- paint is peeling off5
- water leaking into the vehicle interior2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 24
- NHTSA: Structure: Body7
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments4
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate 2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Lumina Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Lumina compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Lumina overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Lumina.