6.0

1. replace lower intake manifold gasket (2 reports)
1996 Chevrolet Lumina cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 Chevrolet Lumina:

1996 Chevrolet Lumina Owner Comments

Sep 202004

Lumina 3.1L V6 M

Well here we go again. Replacing the manifold gasket for the second time. This time though I will be using an updated gasket kit from my good friend who is the parts manager at the local Chevy dealer. I also am using GM Silicone rubber to go across the ends so I know I will not have an oil leak to contend with (good stuff). Made sure I cleaned everything up good so not to worry about having to do this again.

- , Buena Vista, VA, USA

Jun 132000

Lumina 3.1L V6 M

1st owner did this one so I don't know how much it cost but did get to hear about it from him

- , Buena Vista, VA, USA