- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 4 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 10 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 29 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 31 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 42 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Lumina
cooling system Problems
Worst 1996 Lumina cooling system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- leaking coolant, intake manifold gasket failure2
- vehicle overheats1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Hose1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Lumina Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Lumina compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Lumina overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Lumina.