- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 26 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 32 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 35 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 40 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 53 days ago
1997 Chevrolet Lumina
Worst 1997 Lumina engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- leaking coolant, intake manifold gasket failure4
- sputters on startup intermittently2
- engine dies1
- fuel injector failure1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline18
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine13
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Lumina Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Lumina compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Lumina overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Lumina.