- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 14 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 17 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 18 days ago
- August 4: GM Recalls Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 20 days ago
- July 30: GM Agrees to Settle Hundreds of Ignition Switch Cases news | 25 days ago
1998 Chevrolet Lumina
Worst 1998 Lumina electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wont start intermittently5
- engine computer failure1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition5
- NHTSA: Electrical System3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Lumina Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Lumina compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Lumina overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Lumina.