- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 54 days ago
- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 79 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 82 days ago
1998 Chevrolet Lumina
Worst 1998 Lumina electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wont start intermittently4
- engine computer failure1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition5
- NHTSA: Electrical System3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Lumina Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Lumina compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Lumina overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Lumina.