1998 Chevrolet Lumina steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Chevrolet Lumina:

1998 Chevrolet Lumina Owner Comments

Oct 072004

All my anti-freeze leaked out and the low coolant light never came on but I did not have any heat. I did notice anti-freeze on the ground and took my car to a repair shop. They said I needed a water pump and the intake manifold gaskets replaced. I have also experienced a popping noise on the left front wheel when turning wheel to the right. No fatalities or injuries as yet.

- Cleveland, OH, USA

Aug 101998

The Lumina steering is very loose at the center. It wonders when driving sraight. Dealer won't fix the problem. I have told them about it four times sense I bought the car.

- Fairfield, CA, USA