- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 26 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 32 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 35 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 40 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 53 days ago
1999 Chevrolet Lumina
Worst 1999 Lumina engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intake manifold gasket leak4
- stalls while driving2
- alternator failure1
- chugging and cracks plugs frequently1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control4
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Lumina Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Lumina compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Lumina overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Lumina.