- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 10 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 16 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 35 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 37 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 48 days ago
1997 Chevrolet Malibu
Worst 1997 Malibu steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion29
- NHTSA: Steering13
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)8
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device7
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System7
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...5
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack5
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar4
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.