- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 2 days ago
- May 18: GM Recalls Chevy Spark to Fix Passenger Airbags recalls | 9 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 9 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 83 days ago
1997 Chevrolet Malibu
Worst 1997 Malibu steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion29
- NHTSA: Steering13
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)8
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device7
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System7
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...5
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack5
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar4
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.