- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 28 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 33 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 34 days ago
- December 11: GM Recalls Chevy Tahoe Police SUVs at Risk of Fires recalls | 37 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 49 days ago
1997 Chevrolet Malibu
Worst 1997 Malibu suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive shaking while driving1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front17
- NHTSA: Suspension13
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm10
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Shock Absorber2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.