1998 Chevrolet Malibu engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Chevrolet Malibu:

1998 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

May 082010

Ok so i was driving down James st. i very busy street in Syracuse new york and my Malibu just died in the middle of traffic. I had no idea what to do. I couldn't find my four ways to save my life after a half hour sitting there trying to figure out what to do a cop comes and tells my to put my car in 'N" so i did he push my Malibu with her car into a parking lot. I had my brother come help my get the car to my mas house witch was a big pain in the butt. the car would start and as soon as i would go to but it in drive it would turn off. my bro said that it was a fuel pump, or a head gasket! I just now got ahold of my uncle and he said that its my Cadillac converter!!!!! y do we even have that its a Chevy for god sakes. So tomorrow im going to get it fixed hopefully thats the problem!!!! Pray for me!

- , Syracuse, NY, USA