6.0

1999 Chevrolet Malibu accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Chevrolet Malibu:

1999 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Jun 232006

Malibu

Gas gauge flops all over the place, the light and warning signal goes off all the time. It's quite irritating to hear that constantly. I have to keep my mileage on tripometer, and fill up every 300 miles so I don't run out of gas.

- , Rockford, IL, USA

Jun 182003

Malibu

Gas gauge rises to full then falls to empty. Because we couldn't tell how much gas was actually in the tank - we ran out of gas once. Not knowing how much gas is in the tank is a major annoyance.

- , Poestenkill, NY, USA