6.0

1999 Chevrolet Malibu electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Chevrolet Malibu:

1999 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Oct 202014

Malibu 3.1L V6

My Malibu was recalled by GM due to ignition problems. No cost to me to fix. Mechanic added a little black piece to key. As directed, I don't have additional keys on fob, just one ignition key. After "the fix", my headlights, inside lights, and power windows wouldn't work or would be slow in working. I now drive with my headlights on high beam because the day and night lights dim or don't come on. Same with inside lights--they will go off while I'm driving, whether or not the radio is turned on.. This includes the radio light.

- , Louisville, KY, USA