8.0

1999 Chevrolet Malibu wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Chevrolet Malibu:

1999 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Sep 262012

Malibu LX 3.2L V6

I have never heard of this happening, the car has been garage kept. i am still in the process of getting a quote to fix it. i took it to the garage when I thought I needed tie rods and ball joints when they called me at home and told me I had to come back to the garage so they could show me the problem, they said I would have to have a body and frame shop look at it because part of the frame would have to be replaced. today I will try to take photos if my son can crawl under the car and see the problem. On a 12 year old car is the cost of this repair to expensive?

After I get a quote I will update this page with the cost and whether or not if it was repairable

Stay tuned