2. replace ac head unit (1 reports)
2000 Chevrolet Malibu AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chevrolet Malibu:

2000 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Mar 062007

Malibu LS

This is one of many problems I have had with this vehicle. I have had the fuel pump replaced, then the water pump, then the head gasket. Finally I think nothing else could possibly go wrong with this piece of junk car and the AC head unit must be replaced. About six months later the turn signal quits working. I get that fixed and the check engine light starts coming on and the EGR valve needs to be replaced. Now I think I may be close to having almost everything working all at once.... but my rear defrost has just bit the dust. As soon as I can trade this car in and not lose more money I will be so happy to see it go... Oh yeah and I almost forgot it seems that the entire hood has little tiny dots of missing paint (maybe it will hold up a little longer).

- , Fort Mill, SC, USA

Mar 102005

This is just one of the MANY problems I've had and am having. NEVER will I buy one of these again!! I will definitely research my next car purchase in depth and make sure I go to a dealer I have known FOREVER and TRUST.

- , North Fairfield, OH, USA