8.0

2000 Chevrolet Malibu accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chevrolet Malibu:

2000 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Nov 012007

Malibu LS

The first week that I got my used 2000 Malibu it was having transmission trouble. I took it back to the car lot and that had a broken gasket replaced. The same day that I picked my car back up, it started overheating that same night. I added coolant and it began to over heat faster is their anyone who has a answer to this problem. I have noticed that this is a common problem.

- , Tampa, FL, USA