8.0

2001 Chevrolet Malibu brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet Malibu:

2001 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Nov 212013

Malibu 3.0L V6

This started recently, every time I go over a speed bump or make a sharp turn the ABS actually locks my brakes. I live on an island and there are many curves and turns everywhere. The last time it happened I was going downhill on a twisty road and on the first turn the brakes locked just for a couple of seconds causing me to swerve a bit. It happens even going over bumps. I've gotten the brakes checked and they're fine.WTF CHEVROLET.

- , Vega Alta, PR, Puerto Rico