8.0

2001 Chevrolet Malibu cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet Malibu:

2001 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Oct 262007

Malibu Sedan 3.1L V6

I was told my water pump is on its way out again, along with the fact that they had to ADD 2 quarts of DEXCOOL because it mysteriously disappeared along with over 3 quarts of oil!! I don't know how much more I can take, and I don't mean financially because the car has taken all the money I had. I mean emotionally, It just is not safe, and there is nothing I can do about it!

- , Johnsburg, IL, USA