2001 Chevrolet Malibu seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet Malibu:

2001 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Mar 142014

Malibu 6-cyl

While waiting in the turning lane at a stop light, I suffered multiple injuries when I was rear-ended by an SUV traveling at a high rate of speed. I hit my throat and chest on the steering wheel twice due to the impact. My airbags did not deploy, nor was I restrained by the seatbelt.

- Buffalo, NY, USA

Dec 112002

Malibu

While driving at 65 mph consumer was involved in a head on collision, due to the passenger side seatbelt not locking the passenger went through the windsheild. Please provide more additional information.

- Wyandotte, MI, USA