5.0

2002 Chevrolet Malibu accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Malibu:

2002 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Apr 012010

Malibu 3.1L V6

Another complaint for Chevy!! Cigarette lighter, and other plug-in just quit working! I used to be able to plug my cell phone charger into one of these, which made my life a lot easier.. Now, when my iphone battery dies every hour, I can't even charge. I got stranded 40 miles from home in this junk of what they call a car & couldn't even call anyone for a ride!!

- , Winchester, KY, USA

Apr 042008

Malibu 3.1L V6

cigarette lighter stop working! what can be done to fix this problem?

- , South Boston, VA, USA