2002 Chevrolet Malibu accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Malibu:

2002 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Jan 132010

Malibu V6

I have hated this car since about 50,000 miles. After ALL the problems I have had with it now the ignition sticks. It has already burnt out one starter. Had the ignition fixed and its now doing it again less than a year later.

- , Sandstone, MN, USA

Jan 272010

Malibu V6

This is bull sh*t the altenator went out on my husbands van. He about to lose his job because of my sh*tty ass car wont work. Sence I bought my chevy a year ago I dumped So much money ito it.

- , Lodi, CA, USA

Aug 032006

Last week I started having problems turning the key in my ignition. Now it sticks everytime I get into the car. Mt daughter-in-law owns the same make, year, and model and is having the same problem with her car. I feel that there may be a problem with the ignition on this particular car.

- , Chicago, IL, USA