8.0

$1,300.00

2. replaced heads (1 reports)
2002 Chevrolet Malibu engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Malibu:

2002 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Aug 012009

Malibu V6

What do I do. Paid cash. Bought it from little old lady who hardly drove it. Spend every penny my 6 year old son and I had left in the world so we could have a reliable dependable car we would not have to worry about. Help!!!!

- , Spencerport, NY, USA

Jul 072007

Malibu 3.1L

Car with only 72,000 miles on it, overheated. Had to have heads removed, fixed, replaced. Missed out on class action suit filed because had to have car repaired by 5/30/08 and we couldn't afford to repair it until 7/2008. Car is a POS and can't wait to replace it.

- , Henryville, PA, USA

Apr 152008

Malibu

I just discovered today at the time of oil change, that there was Oil in the coolant system - I was told by Pepboys 9 out of 10 times its a gasket issue, and they don't fix it. Still researching what needs to be done to fix it.

Fortunately car is/has not given any other problems , although I have driven it only 6-7k miles after I have purchased it.

- , aliso viejo, ca, USA