3.1

2002 Chevrolet Malibu windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Malibu:

2002 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

May 112006

Malibu 6-cyl

Car has failed to start on numerous occasions and no one has been able to tell us why. We have had to replace the head gasket, which had not fixed the problem. Our wipers only work on high. Our heat only works on number 4 and 5. while driving home on the freeway during rush hour with my baby daughter in the car, the car just decided to die on me. I had to try to get out of the passing lane, so that I could pull off of the road. My radio and heat still worked, but car would not restart. My oil and battery and cruise control lights were on (I had not even used the cruise control) and my car just would not start. It took me an hour to get my car to start again, now I am afraid to drive it any distance for fear of being stranded.

- Rochester, NH, USA