- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 33 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 38 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 39 days ago
- December 11: GM Recalls Chevy Tahoe Police SUVs at Risk of Fires recalls | 42 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 54 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Malibu
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 2004 Malibu accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- keyless remote not working7
- rear view mirror support broken2
- side mirrors stopped working1
- truck lid not operational with fob1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch5
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages3
- NHTSA: Visibility/Wiper1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System: Rear Window1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Interior1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.